My card features a new stamp I purchased from Sutter Stamps and leftover pieces of my My Minds Eye Stella Rose paper pack.
I tried one of Sandy's techniques of masking the moon space and then applying color. I cut the moon shape from my Spellbinders small circle. I used Adirondack Lettuce and Meadow to color the greenery. I wasn't quite happy with the effect so I added a little Copic G17 to the stalks and the lily pads. The blues are Cloudy Blue, Denim and Stream. A white gel pen added the water highlights.
Images: Sutter Stamps Swan Lake H-1096
Paper: My Minds Eye Stella and Rose, Turquoise blue from my stash, Michael's black
Markers/Ink: Adirondack Lettuce, Meadow, Denim, Stream, Cloudy Blue, Copics - G17, E18
Embellishments: Wild Orchard flowers and corner charms, SU Pearls
Challenges for this card:
- Stampin Sisters in Christ - Things with wings
- 2 Sisters - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
- All Sorts - Spread your wings
- Clearly I Stamp - Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Sparkles - Things with wings
- CCEE Stampers - Spring scene
Be sure to check out all the other DT scenes and don't forget to leave a little love.
Thanks for stopping by.