I created a window style card with the Stampscape image on the inside of the card. This one was tough because I had to cut using a craft knife between the trees so that we can see the image. I also finished it off with a verse from ODBD and a fawn from my Cricut Wildlife cartridge.
I am using the glossy paper and Adirondack inks like all the blogs suggest. I also added Copics in a few places (trees) and Distress green Forest Moss (it's the darkest I have). I am still getting used to the fact that all the ink fades over night. When I first finished the coloring it was really dark and I thought I might have botched it, but in the morning it was quite faded and I had to add more color.
Stamps: ODBD Scripture Collection 3, A Stamp in the Hand (hills), Art Impressions (grass), Autumn Brook 212G, Tree Duo 085A, Duck Trio 023A, Tree Trunk Trio 088F
Paper: Early Espresso, Ruby Red, Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Markers and Ink: Distress Forest Moss, Adirondack Meadow, Lettuce, Denim, Stream, Butterscotch, Cloud Blue, Sailboat Blue
Embellishments: Prima pearls, Spellbinders Label One, Leaf ribbon, Leaf punch, Wildlife Cricut cartridge
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Stampin Sisters in Christ - Wings and a verse ***** Winning Entry *****
- The Craft Garden - Autumn
- Creatalicious - Anything goes
- Always Something Creative - Autumn
- Stempelsonnen - Brown, Green, Orange
- Raise the Bar - Leaves
- Basic Grey - Pink and Brown
- Pile It On - Colors of Fall
- Stamp With Fun - Anything goes
- Anything goes Challenge - Anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - Fall
Have a great day!