I have the Christmas bug early this year and you will see a lot more Christmas cards from me over the next weeks. This card is made with a friendly Magnolia snowman. I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for my inspiration.
Stamps: Magnolia Snowman, SU Snowman set from 2 years ago
Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Magnolia Christmas Mini Pack
Markers: Copics - B00, R37, R39 (these are my go-to Christmas red colors), Distress Weathered Wood
Embellishments: SU Twine, MS Hearts edge punch, Stickles, Hero Arts lace, cheese cloth, SU pearls,
SU Sizzix embossing folder, Spellbinders Label Four
|The Stickles on the snowflake looks a little green, but it is just the light refraction.|
Challenges for today's card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Mojo Monday - Sketch
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - Denim and lace ***** Top 5 *****
- Karen's Doodles - Emboss it
- Magnolia Link Party - Always anything goes
- Ohh-La-La Creations - Let it Snow
- Christmas Inspirations - Die cuts or punches
- Crafting When We Can - Christmas
- Magnolia Down Under - Get punchy
- PanPastel - Glitter and glitz
- Outlawz - Include a tag
- Bah Humbug - Christmas with men in mind
- Crafts for Eternity - At least one embellishment
I had a great Monday work day. How about you?
Have fun stamping!