Paper: Bazzill Basics
Markers/Inks: Just about every brown Copic I own - E01, E02, E08, E11, E15, E17, E18, E35, E37, Distress Tea Dye
Embellishments: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Close to My Heart pearls, Spellbinders Label Four and Circle, Sizzix dots embossing folder
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Anything Christmas
- Cards for Men - Christmas
- House of Gili - Monochromatic
- Hooked on Crafts - Die cut or punched
- Paper Creations Ink - Holiday wishes for kids (I am sending a bunch of cards off to this worthy cause)
- The Pink Elephant - Embossing ****** Random Winner *****
- Paper Sundays - Digital images
Hop over to the Critter Sketch Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations for our Monochrome challenge.
Have a wonderful day!