I also followed the sketch at Christmas Challenge (without the twist) as my guide for the layers on the card. For one of the panels I stamped with VersaMark the trees from Stampin Up's Patterned Pines, and snowflakes from the same set on another panel. I sprinkled them with white sparkle embossing powder and then applied the heat. The result is sparkly trees and snowflakes in the background. Distress Weathered Wood was used to sponge just enough color to bring out the images.
The Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams paper was edged in glue and then sprinkled liberally with silver glitter. I applied white glitter to the ground under Tilda and Icicles Stickles to her hat.
Image: Tilda with Bell, SU Patterned Pines, Sweet Christmas Dreams sentiment
Paper: Whisper White and Sweet Christmas Dreams paper pack
Markers/Ink: Distress Weathered Wood, Copics - E01, E02, E13, C01, Y06
Embellishments: ZVA Creative Gems, Glitter, Flower sprig from Stamprs in Victoria, Stickles, Wild Orchard lace, corner charms and pearls
Challenges for this card:
- Just Magnolia - I am dreaming of a white Christmas
- 2 Sisters - Christmas
- Drunken Stampers - Glittery Holiday
- Alphabet Challenge - White Christmas
- Clearly I Stamp - Christmas
- Delicious Doodles - Lots of embellishments
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Raise the Bar - Christmas
- Simply Create - Christmas
- Stampin for the Weekend - Christmas
- Aud Sentiments - Winter holiday sentiment
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Use an accessory stamp
- Simply Magnolia - Christmas
Check out all the other great designs and enter your card today!
Have a great day!