Check out the Digital Delights site to see all the new OZ images just released last week.
|The pull-out tag|
Images: Delightful Oz Value Set
Paper: SU Daffodil and So Safron, Michael's blue
Markers/Ink: Copics - Tree stump - E29, E27, E25, E23, Dorothy - E01, E02, B99, B97, B95, C3, C5, C7, C8, City - G14, G17, G09, G 5, Y02, Spica sparkle pens (yellow, blue, green)
Embellishments: Marianne Design flourish, Die-Namics flourish, Wild Orchard flowers, MS leaf punch, Spellbinders flower die and Label Four, Michael's flower brad, Red Stickles (Dorothy's shoes)
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Anything Goes Challenge - Anything goes
- Deep Ocean Blue - Inspired by a song (can't you just see Dorothy and her friends skipping down the yellow brick road?)
- Paper Minutes - Spring Flowers
- Sassy Cheryl - Anything goes
- Top Tip Tuesday - Spotty, Dotty (not sure what that means, but Dotty could be Dorothy from Oz. My tip is: on a criss-cross card you can seal the bottom flap to keep the cross closed or you can leave it unsealed so that the flaps can be opened. When you leave them unsealed and open, the card will stand on its own.)
- Use It Tuesday - Anything goes (used three year old Stampin Up paper from a special paper pack)
- Pin-spirational Challenges - Picture (rainbow and yellow brick road)
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.
Have a great day!