First I used Gimp (free software) to combine the Modern Frame and Under the Sea background. After printing I colored in the background and the two little fish. I cut out the fish and popped them up with Stampin Dimensionals.
Paper: Early Espresso, Lost and Found (sparkly paper) by Jen Allyson, GinaK Copic paper
Embellishments: Michael's rivet brads, Spellbinders Label 18
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Creative Stamp Friends - Birthday
- Lexi's Creations - Birthday
- Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a sentiment
- There's Magic in the Air - One for the boys
- Crafts and Me - Anything goes
- Nut Crafters - Stripes
- Crafty Sentiments - Bright colors
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.
Have a Great Day!