I combined the Lil Billy image with the Ranch image using the free software Gimp. Several people have commented how they didn't know how to use Gimp. Check out the eBook from Digital Delights. It will tell you everything you need to know to use Gimp to work with your digital images.
The closed card front has really great horse paper from Sugar Tree.
Paper: Early Espresso, Wild West Paper Pack, Sugar Tree Steve's Pages
Markers/Ink: Copics - E01, E02, E15, E17, E18, E23, E25, E27, W5, W6, C3, C5, C7, C8, C10, R35, Y13, Y15, YG93, YG95
Embellishments: Hemp, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Hat Charm
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Crafts and Me - Birthdays
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
- Bearly Mine - Anything goes
- Celebrate the Occasion - Happy Birthday
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
- Cards for Men - Sports with Sentiment (rodeo is a sport!)
- Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything goes
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge.
Have a Great Day!