I added pink and sparkly Stickles to spice up her shell and scales. The pearl pin is symbolic of the surprise in the oyster shell she is sitting on.
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Delovely, SU Teal
Markers/Ink: Copics - BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10, E53, E50, E11, R85, R83, Distress Weathered Wood
Embellishments: Spellbinders Label 18, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Prima Pearls, Stickles, Wild Orchid pin, MS edge punch
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Art With No Boundaries - Anything - rhythm of the sea
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer
- Lexi's Creations - Sparkle and shine
- Paper Pretties - Anything goes
- Truly Madly Crafty - Summer fun
- Crafting For All Seasons - Bright colors
- Inky Impressions - Pearls and bling
Have a Great Day!