You can stop running in circles while screaming now because these cute little boxes do not need any algebra or advanced math skills. If you "like" my Crafting Passions Facebook page and pm your email address, I will send you the instructions for free! (I promise to discard your email address afterwards!!!)
The larger box is for regular Zentangle tiles and the smaller box is for Bijou tiles.
The ribbon and bow form a band that keeps the box closed.
The regular tile box measures 4" x 4" and is 1" wide.
I was able to fit about 40 tiles inside.
The Bijou sized box is 2 1/2" by 2 1/2" and 1/2" wide.
I was able to include at least 20 Bijou tiles.
- Craft n CraftIn double-sided paper from Best Creation Inc.. This paper seemed perfect to me for these boxes. Of course you could use plain white or black and add your own Tangles to the design!
- Offray ribbon from Walmart
- A Bow-Easy to make the little bows (from Scrapbook Central in Courtenay)
- Scor-Tape from fellow CZT Diana Crick
- Stick pin from Wild Orchid
- EK Success scalloped edge punch
Have a wonderful day!