I made the background for her using Art Impressions stamps - Barn Window, Hay Bail and Birds. I had to finish off the barn by drawing in some lines to simulate the boards and I added a little green for the ground around the barn.
I also added a bit of cheese cloth to one side. I see all the Magnolia blogs using cheese cloth so I thought I would try it too. White was not quite right for this card so I used a bit of Distress Tea Dye, Aged Mahogany, and Brushed Corduroy to give it some color.
Stamps: Indian Tilda, Art Impressions Birds, Hay Bail and Barn Window
Paper: BoBunny Garden Girl Collection, Very Vanilla, Kraft black
Markers: The Distress inks mentioned above and Copics - YG63, YR09, YR14, YR16, W3, E08, E11, E13, E23, E25, E27, E33, Y08, Y28, Y93, Y95, C5, C7, C8
Embellishments: SU Twine, Prima Pearls, Cheese Cloth
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Autumn colors
- Everybody Art Challenge - Halloween
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Halloween
- My Time to Craft - Orange and black
- Shopping Our Stash - Orange and black
- Crafter's Cafe - Fall with colors orange, yellow and black
- Crafty Card Makers - Anything goes
- Creative Stamp Friends - Fall colors
- My Craft Spot - Black, orange and green
- Paper Creations Ink - Black or orange
- Stamp&Fun = Creativity - Halloween
- Stamps R Us - Autumn or Fall
- Just Magnolia - Anything goes with option of coffee and cream
- Magnolia Down Under - Halloween
- Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Fall
I will be back later today with my Digital Delights DT card. See you then!