I used one of Digital Delights new Winter Wonderland Background Scenes along with Sledding Noah and Rodney Reindeer.
I added lots of Flowersoft to the white area of the background to make it look like snow and of course I added Stickles to the tassels on Rodney's coat.
Paper: Whisper White, Sparkle Green from DCWV Cardstock Matstack, Winter Wonderland Background
Markers: Copics E15, E17, E18, G24, G28, Y28, C5, C8, E01, E02, R20, Distress Fired Brick
Embellishments: Flowersoft, Wild Orchard Christmas ribbon, Spellbinders Fancy Tags and Oval, SU Twine, Hero Arts flower pieces, Michael's brads, Gold, Red, and White Stickles, and Prima Pearls
Challenges for this card:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Something that hangs (I hope this counts - Rodney is hanging in the air as he takes off to help Santa's helper deliver presents)
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Something for an upcoming holiday
- Just Some Lines - Based on a song - Here Comes Santa Clause
- Little Claire's Designs - Christmas
- Squiggles and Giggles - Christmas cheer
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Seeing spots (I have lots of spots on the trees and with the stars)
- Crafty Ann's - Inspired by a Christmas song - Here Comes Santa Clause
- Floweret - Christmas
- Creative Belli - Flowersoft
Have a wonderful stamping day!