Today our challenge at Critter Sketch is to make a card using a sketch. For my card I used this beautiful Christmas image from our sponsor Inky Impressions.
I used paper from my new Graphic 45 paper pack - Christmas Past Collection. The image tells the whole story so I kept the embellishments to a minimum. Here is the sketch to follow - really easy, right?
Stamps: Inky Impressions (thank you to our sponsor!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection
Markers: Distress Tea Dye, Copics - G03, 05, 17, B21, 26, E00, 01, 11, 15, 17, 18, Y08, 28, 29
Embellishments: Ribbon from my Scrapbook Store, SU pearls
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Bows and Berries - Clean and simple
- Paper Playtime - Anything you like
- Catered Crop - Follow the recipe (I've got the girl stamp, Christmas theme, ribbon, and red/green)
- Come and Get It - Anything goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Anything goes
- Jingle All The Way To Christmas - Christmas theme
Have a great Halloween day and keep warm as you take out your little treaters!