Friday, January 14, 2011

Making Valentines Cards

My youngest son asked me if I would make him a Valentines card for him to give his girlfriend and I thought sure, why not.  I love making cards and he actually gave me advanced notice!!!

I rifled through my stash to come up with something that might incorporate his personality and found some new papers I purchased at Stamprs.com when I was last in Victoria.  I used a Magnolia image from the newest collection.



Supplies used:
Fairy Flora Collection "Pixie Garden" paper from Prima
Magnolia Edwin want a hug
Purls from Stampin Up
Ribbon from my local Scrapbook Central Store

After that I was searching around my stamps and supplies to find that I really didn't have that much in the way of Valentines stamps, or red and pink card stock.  So of course I had to visit the Scrapbook store at lunch and came home with some new stash.  You will see the fruits of this trip in the next few weeks.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: