I just love the Fall Accessories set from Digital Delights which includes this great fence with sunflowers. I am partial to sunflowers having grown them in my youth and as an adult. They are big and bright and have the added benefit of the seeds.
I thought it would be fun to do a window card so that we could peek through the grass to see the hidden treasure of sunflowers.
CS and Papers: SU Soft Suede, SU Designer Pack, craft card stock
Markers: Copics – E15, 17, 18, Y06, YR04, 14, B000, C01, G09, 14, W1, 3
Access. and Embellishments: Cousin Charm, Sunflowers from Michael's, Hemp, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Memory Box Spring Border Die, Hero Hues Lace, Leaves ribbon, EK Success flower punch and Marvy leaf punch, Sizzix Grass Die, gems, Prima Pearls, Apple Corner Punch
Coloring Medium: Alcohol Inks
Special Techniques: Window Card
On the inside I used lace and a special leaf ribbon to separate my picture window from the sentiment at the bottom. The metal flower charm is held in place by hemp that I square knotted and ended with a bow under the flower sticker.
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Cooking it up with Katie - Orange, oval, decorate the inside
- Crafting for all Seasons - Fall
- Creative Belli - Use string (I have this old ball of hemp from my teenage days that I use occasionally for things like hemp bracelets and to hold my little charm)
- More Than Favors - Fall Theme
- Paper Pretties - Fall
- Tuesday Throwdown - Fall
- Hooked on Crafts - Ribbon and Lace
- Kaboodles Doodles - Lots of layers
- My Craft Spot - Fall leaves