I combined three digi images together with Gimp (free software). I printed out the scene and then distressed the edges. I applied Distress Tea Dye to the edges and around the images. I colored the badge with a bit of Copic C1 and the cactus with G24 and G21.
Paper: Gina K Casual Friday, SU Brown
Markers/Inks: Copics C1, G21, G24, Distress Tea Dye
Embellishments: Cactus charm, Prima pearls, brown twine
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Art With No Boundaries - Anything goes
- Bunny Zoe - Anything goes
- Ooh-La-La Creations - Ribbon or twine
- All Sorts - Man or boys
- Little Claire's - Male theme
- Do It With Digis - Clean and simple
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Stampin For The Weekend - 4 our more layers
Have a great day!