Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Easter Tilda

Hello Everyone!

It is beautiful and sunny outside today.  I can see the snow capped mountains contrasted by my 100 daffodil flowers in the front yard and I am incredibly inspired by Spring time.

Today I have a cute little Tilda image sitting with a lamb from the new Magnolia collection.  I just love her bouncy hair and the daffodils in her hat.


I colored Tilda with Copics - RV21, RV23, and RV25 for the blouse and hat.  I used YG21, YG23, and YG25 for the pants.  I like to lay down a little Y02 on the hair and then add E25 and E27.  Then I use the colorless maker to remove a little of the brown and let a bit of the yellow shine through.  The shoes are done with the warm greys and I used RV00 for the cheeks.

The dp is from Basic Grey - hello luscious, raspberry syrup. The flowers are made with paper and embellished with brads and one with Prima Say It With Studs.  The ribbon is Ofray and the bling from the dollar store.  I used Spellbinders to cut the label shape for the image and a MS punch for the lacy edge on the paper.  I used a regular doily and air brushed it with a bit of color.  The background paper is from SU.

This card will be entered into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

8 comments:

Ann said...

I love all the elements - they make it such a feminine card!
I'm so glad you shared it with us at Frosted Designs!

Sheree said...

This is such a cute card!! Love the colours you chose and your accents!
Hey... Head over to my blog because I have an award for you!
Hugs,
Sheree

Cindy Haffner said...

Just PRECIOUS!!~

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! I love the details and your coloring. Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

BugBites said...

very cute- love the colors. TFS with us at Frosted Designs.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Nancy :-) such a cute Tilda and the colours and embellies are lovely :-) I love the swirly bling ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

Such a pretty card!! I have left a blog award for you at my blog. :)

Cheryl
www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com

Donna Hanley said...

This card is just terrific. Love the colors, embellishments, juust everything. I have just gone through a big part of your blog and I am inspired by you and your talent. Thank you for sharing with us.