Monday, April 11, 2011

May Your Day Be Filled With Happiness!

Today's card is for my eldest son's wedding aniversary coming up later this month.  I had a chance to use some of my new toys and special paper from Cosmo Cricket - Pixie-Licious Fairy Rings.


I just love Spellbinders dies and I used several for this card - Small Circle, Scolloped Circle, Lacy Circle, Fancy Tags, and Labels Eighteen.   The sentiment is from an older 2 3/8 circle JustRite Stampers set. The ribbon is from Bo-Bunny and sparkle from the dollar store.

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Room - Fresh and New
Crafty Pad Designs - Spring
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Purple

Thanks for looking!  I love all your comments!
Nancy

14 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply breathtaking, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Miesje said...

Very pretty card! I really like the purple and green together. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Lorraine said...

Lovely, lovely card. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Lorraine said...

Hi there. I notice you have word verification and comment approval on. You only need one, hun and if you turn off word verification, you will probably get more comments...especially from design teams. Hope you don't mind me mentioning it.

Grace said...

Oh this is sooo pretty! Love those Spellbinders!!! Thanks for joining us at STampin Sisters in Christ!

keshapooh said...

Wow what a beautiful card, the colors are amazing. I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Thanks for sharing.

lovemypaper said...

I'm a new follower from the Love link up party showing you some love you have a lovely blog.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card gorgeous work...a big thank you for sharing with us this month at Cupcake craftroom challenge blog, good luck! Jo xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty!! I just found you on the link up party...Your blog is super cute and love your projects! I am a new follower of yours, would love for you to stop by my blog and follow too:)Can't wait to see your new creations:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Absolutely lovely! So glad I discovered your blog! Stopping over from the Love Link up party. New follower, would love for you to pop over to my blog and have a look and maybe follow.
Shelly
mypaperlove.blogspot.com

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad :)

Maggie
xx

dsood said...

Great blog, and card.So beautiful,I am a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog.
http://dnbfundesigns.blogspot.com/

Diana

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!!~

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You packed a lot into this card. I love the polka-dot ribbon. Very bright and cheery! =)