Friday, May 20, 2011

Love the Ocean

Tonight I am playing along with Split Coast Stampers Virtual Stamping Night.  I really enjoyed the mini back in April with the pirate theme and this is the main event.



My first card is for Beate's challenge to use aqua, light green, tan and a splash of yellow.  This very happy whale is loving the ocean having a great time swimming around and enjoying the sun.  He is from Great Impressions bought at my local scrapbook store.  The paper is Creative Impressions and I used a bit from bother sides of the paper.  The pearls are from Prima and I used Spellbinders Fancy Tags for the edges.  It is one die cut in half.  I added a little Stickles to add to the yellow concept. I have had the Happy Birthday stamp for a number of years and it does not have any markings so I don't know where it is from, sorry.

Well, on to the next challenge which starts in about 15 minutes.  There is going to be a new challenge posted every hour for FIVE hours!!

I think this card will work for Paper Play's challenge #20 - Sparkle.

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

Super pretty card Nancy! Love all the sparkle and cute papers!

uksharon said...

What a fun card - loving that whale!
Thanks for joining us at PP this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Sheree said...

Adorable!! What a neat image! Love the colours and layout, your colouring, embellishments, everything!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so sweet and simple. Love your style
Becoming a follower