Paper: New Stampin Up In Color, Bazzill Black, Fabulous 50's Designer Paper from Digital Delights
Markers/Ink: Copics - C1, C3, C5, C7, BG11, BG13, BG18, R24, E00, E01, E31, E35, R81, R83, R85, YR20, Distress Worn Lipstick
Embellishments: Wild Orchard Flower, Want to Scrap gems (Spellbinders), Die-Namics flourish die, Spellbinders Label Four
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Crafty Creations - Something new (the images and the paper)
- Anything Goes Challenge - Anything goes
- Ladybug Crafts Ink - Use up your new stash (ditto above and the Die-Namics die is new)
- Papertake Weekly - Use a die cut
- Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - Not square (step cards are not square, also most of it is rectangle-ish)
- Stamp and Create - Anything goes
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge - Colors (Pink, Black and Silver)!
Have a great day!