All I had to do was add a tab on each side of the image before I printed it out. Then I cut these little cuties out and stapled the tab in the back.
Off course I couldn't resist adding a Wild Orchard flower and Stampin Up ribbon. Super easy, right? Now all I have to do is think up something great to serve my DH on that special day.
Images: Digital Delights Valentine Topper colored
Paper: 95lb paper from Staples
Markers: I didn't need any this time because I used the colored version of the toppers
Embellishments: Wild Orchard Flowers, SU 1/4 inch ribbon
Challenges for this little project:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Drunken Stampers - Love
- Little Claire's Designs - Anything but a card
- Annabelle Stamps - Anything goes
- Clearly I Stamp - Valentines
- Crafty Catz - Use something new
Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy table decoration. Have a great day!