This week at Paper Cutz is an "Anything Goes" challenge.
This card is the 2nd in my series of children's cards for the Vancouver Children's Hospital. Check out the link on my side bar for more information.
Isn't this paper the best? It is from BoBunny and the images are from Digital Delights.
Paper: BoBunny Zoology Collection, Bazzill brown
Markers/Inks: Copics - YG93, YG95, YG97, R20, E11, E13, YG21, YG23, YG25, C1, C3, C5, BG10, Distress Forest Moss
Embellishments: Spellbinders Label One, Prima Pearls, Hemp
|The card inside|
- Make it Monday - Always Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Art Impressions - Anything goes
- Pixie Dust Studio - Monochromatic
- Inky Impressions - Anything goes
- Craft Room Challenge - Anything goes
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes
- Stamp n Doodle - Anything goes
Before you go, check out all the wonderful projects from the design team!
Have a wonderful day!