Happy New Year everyone!
This is my first post of the year and I am here with a card for the 1st Craft a Scene challenge.
My card is a country scene centered on a little country church. I used Adirondack inks to color most of the scene and then Copic R39 to add a little color to the church. I started out with the church all white (I have seen some like this), but it just looked so plain in the scene. Adding the red made it pop a little.
Images: Country Chapel Sm 309E, Curvilinear Road 145F, Quaking Aspen 237E
Paper: Old Olive, craft black, My Minds Eye Sunshine
Markers/Inks: Copic R39, Adirondack Butterscotch, Ginger, Sunshine Yellow, Lettuce, Meadow, Cloudy Blue and Denim
Embellishments: Spellbinders Lacy Squares, Michael's brads, Really Reasonable Ribbon
Challenges for this card:
- Fashionable Stamping - Anything goes with your new stash (I just purchased the Quaking Aspen stamp at a Boxing Day sale)
- Robyn's Fetish - Anything goes
- Pile it On - Anything goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenges - Anything but Christmas
- Card Positioning System - Sketch
- Crafts and Me - Anything goes
- Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Don't forget to check out the great work of the design team (right now that is just me and Sheree). The Design Team call ends January 10th. See this post by Craft a Scene for the details.
Have a great day!