Images: Robyn's Fetish Frosty da Snowman, sentiment created by me!
Paper: Whisper White, Bazzill Red, Jillibean Christmas Chestnut Soup White Sugar and Heavy Cream
Markers/Inks: Distress Tea Dye and Fired Brick, Copics - E23, E25, E27, C1, Y17
Embellishments: Stickles, Wild Orchard flowers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Prima Pearls, Spellbinders Label One
I even decorated the inside trying to keep with my main New Year's resolution.
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - Anything goes
- Gingerloft - Anything goes
- One Stitch At A Time - Use 3 embellishments (pearls, ribbon, flowers)
- Card Craven - Sparkle
- Crafty Emma - Anything goes
- One Stop Craft - Bingo (flowers, ribbon, distressing)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Winter something
Have a great day!