Images: Cuddles Sends Luv
Paper: Kaiser Kraft Chanteuse Collection, Whisper White, Bazzill pink
Markers/Inks: Distress Worn Lipstick, Copics - T81, R83, R85, E15, E17, E18, C1
Embellishments: SU Pearls, Wild Orchard Lace and flowers, Elizabeth Craft Designs Stickers, craft store ribbon, MS Sprig punch, Die-Namics die from MFT Stamps (I won a bunch from them in a recent challenge), Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this weeks challenge - Have a Heart!
Challenges for this card:
- Make it Monday - Always anything goes
- Freshly Brewed - Anything goes with something new (new to me image and papers)
- My Mum's craft Shop - Something new
- Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes #65
- Stampavie and More - Hearts
- My Time to Craft - Hugs and Kisses
- Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes (Don't forget your old stash! I was cleaning out a drawer over the holidays and found a couple of sheets of gold stickers. I decided to add some to the corners of this card.)
One of my New Year's resolutions is to decorate the inside of my cards and here it is.
Have a great day!