Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Butterfly Kisses Make Good Kisses

As soon as I saw Butterfly Vicky I knew that I wanted to make her into a card with the new Graphic 45 Courture papers. Butterfly Vicky has an exotic look and I thought she would look good with the peacock feather colors.



I added Platinum Stickles around the edge of the Butterfly wings and on Vicky's costume.

Card Recipe
Paper:  Bazzill, Graphic 45 Couture
Markers/Ink: Copics, Distress Tea Dye
Embellishments: Spellbinders die, Sizzix butterflies and Label punch, craft lace and ribbon, Stickles, Prima pearls




 Challenges for this card:
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this week's challenge.

Have a Great Day!



NancyD

13 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Nancy, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and pretty butterflies too.
Sue xx

Josie said...

A lovely card, I love the modern hippy vibe. Good luck with the challenge over at Handmade Harbour (& the others!).

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love the gorgeous backing paper you've used for this card Nancy, an the lovely image too. She looks great with the colours matched to the BP.

Sue xx

Monika Reeck said...

I love the way you colored her hair and nice butterfly there..what a lovely card and I love the color combo too..nicely done..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #147, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

alex said...

Love your sweet image and beautiful card, thank you for playing at {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Alex x

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card Nancy.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Nancy love the colour's and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx:-)

frezja said...

very pretty card :)) Thank you for playing at the Handmade Harbour Blog :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Sweet image super colouring .Lovely card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "lots of layers” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Nancy that is such a pretty little image and that paper is amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image and colouring Nancy, also loving the lace and backing papers!
hugs
Glenda

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.