Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Football Scottie is and All Star!

The Seattle Seahawks just won the 2014 Super Bowl so I thought I would color this new Digital Delights image with their colors (or close to it).


Wendy over at Digital Delights just released a great new set of images for you to create with.  I used Footballer Scottie and the new Sports Sentiment Set for this boyish card.


Card Recipe
Paper:  Bazzill Navy, BoBunny Key Lime collection
Markers/Ink: Copics, Distress Blue Jean
Embellishments: Sizzix label punch, Michael's buttons



Challenges for this card:
Be sure and take a look at what the wonderful Design Team has come up with for your inspiration. And then hop over to the Delightful Challenges site and check out this week's challenge.

Have a Great Day!



NancyD

16 comments:

cass said...

Cute design, great card, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Nancy. I love the cute image and fabulous papers.
Sue xx

Monika Reeck said...

the image is so cute and the color fit for the man or boys card..cute Many card I have seen today...like this

I see your creation on Make It Monday, my card is #86, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Congrats to the Seattle Seahawks. And a wonderful card to celebrate the win too.

Sue xx

Unknown said...

Great Design,Thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
XX

JoanieMc said...

Oh, what a cute card for a little guy! Great design and cute image! Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.


Hugs
Joanie

Wendy Hall said...

This is absolutely beautiful Nancy!
Hugs
Wendy

Dora said...

beautiful! the image also.

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy

lalkygirl said...

what a cute card ,love the cute image and fab layout
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck in the challenge
Tracey x

Sassy Raggedy said...

It is a cute cute image and I love it so much. Hugz, joann

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful 'boy' card. Love the image and the design. Neat card!
hugs
Glenda

Lisa said...

Really great card Nancy! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

Sylvia said...

Love the image and great colours used fabulous card, thank you for joining us at The Crafty Bloggers "One For The Boys" challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Ger said...

Gorgeous card, love the chevrons! Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Ger said...

Gorgeous card, love the chevrons! Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT